- How long has your program been in operation?
- How do you recruit surrogates?
- What medical screenings do you perform? Do you test the surrogate and her partner?
- What are the average costs? What is the fee payment structure?
- How are surrogates’ expenses handled? Is there a cap on these expenses?
- Does the program offer psychological screening and counseling to all parties, including the carrier’s partner?
- Will the IVF and other medical procedures take place on-site, or do you work with local physicians and hospitals?
- How many babies have been born through the program?
- What kind of contact between the surrogate and the couple is typical?
- Can we be present at the birth?
- What type of legal counsel is offered to us and to the surrogate?
- Do you offer adoption finalization services, if needed?
- If the carrier does not get pregnant over a certain number of cycles, what is your refund policy?
- If the carrier has a pregnancy loss, what are our financial obligations?
- Is the fee different if the carrier has a multiple pregnancy?
- Does the program maintain medical histories of the surrogates or the children?
- Do you have a registry for the carrier and the child to exchange information when the child reaches maturity?
- May I speak with a few current or past clients?
ART Clinics & Professionals
No listings found.