Each year, Adoptive Families polls readers to get the real story on the average cost and length of time it takes to complete an adoption. We’ve heard from many families just starting out in adoption that the final survey results are immensely helpful to them.
You’ll help prospective adoptive families by providing up-to-date information.We’re pleased to once again offer a special giveaway to encourage more families to share their adoption experiences. If more than 1,000 parents who adopted in 2016 or 2017 complete this year’s survey, we will randomly select one participant and donate $200 to the adoption organization of his or her choice!
Click below to see the data from recent years’ Adoption Cost & Timing Surveys:
- 2015-2016 Adoption Cost & Timing Survey Results
- 2014-2015 Adoption Cost & Timing Survey Results
- 2013-2014 Adoption Cost & Timing Survey Results
- 2012-2013 Adoption Cost Survey Results
- 2012-2013 Adoption Timing Survey Results
- 2010-2011 Adoption Timing Survey Results
- 2009-2010 Adoption Cost Survey Results
- 2009-2010 Adoption Timing Survey Results